Rovere Impero Porcelain Pavers
Tile Expo is a leading marble, travertine, and porcelain manufacturer and distributor for both interior and exterior areas. As quarry owners, we take pride in bringing the best, first-quality material and making sure the client gets the best possible version of the stone!
Tile Expo works with more than 1000 architectural designers, stores, and mason yards to fulfill every client’s wish. We carry different types of natural stone and porcelain material including pavers, tiles, copings, veneer, ledger, mosaics, large and medium format slabs, and much more!
We understand what a difficult task it is to shop for your home. We are here to help our customers every step of the way: from design ideas to curbside delivery to the job site of your future dream house.
We dedicate ourselves to making sure our patrons get the best customer service. Our clients are welcome to visit one of the three warehouses conveniently located 20 minutes from each other where we stock several million square feet of material. You get to see every option available and discuss in detail with one of our representatives who are available 6 days a week for assistance.
Application: Pool, Patio, Facade, Rooftop, Steps, Treads, Fireplace, SPA
Custom Coping: custom cut, bullnose, and mitering available in under 2 weeks in NJ
Origin of Rovere Impero Porcelain Pavers: Italy
Packing Info of Rovere Impero Porcelain Pavers:
- 1 crate 8″ x 48″ x 3/4″ = 213 sqft (2.602 lbs.)
- 1 crate 16″ x 48″ x 3/4″ = 256 sqft (2.084 lbs.)
Technical Specifications of (UNI EN 14411 ANNEX G -Bla / UNI EN ISO 13006 ANNEX G -Bla):
- Water Absorption – ≤ 0.1% (International Standard: ≤ 0.5%,)
- Flexion Resistance – Complying (Int. Sta: S ≥ 1.300 N, R ≥ N/mm2)
- Resistance to Thermal Shocks – No Damage (Test Passed According to EN ISO 10545-1)
- Frost Resistance – No Damage (Test Passed According to EN ISO 10545-1)
- Resistance to Swimming Pool Chemicals – Complying (Standard of Test: EN ISO 10545-12)
- Resistance to Stain – Complying (Standard of Test: EN ISO 10545-14)
- Skid Resistance – Anti-Slip: 0.8 (must be more than 0.41) (tested at Main Lab Sassuolo, Italy)